The Nest

• December 4SLHS Fine Arts Production of Cinderella Nov. 5th-12th

• November 30February 10th ACT Deadline January 12th

• November 30Christmas on Main Parade December 1st

10: Goals Students Have for the Future

Taylor Brennan, Designer/staff writer

• Bridgett Horsley (Senior): “I want to go to Eastern Kentucky University to get my Bachelor’s degree in psychology.”

• Ashley Blankenship (Senior): “I’m going to go to college and get a job, but most importantly, I’m going to get out of London, Kentucky.”

• Amy Haan (Senior): “I am going to WKU to get my basics, then I am going to UK to get my Doctorate in Pediatric Oncology. I am hoping to work at St. Jude in the Leukemia ward.”

• Jakob Combs (Freshman): “My goal for my future is to move to the city of my dreams and live a stress free life. I also want to go into a good college to become a doctor, or something else along the medical field.”

• Anastasia Deaton (Freshman): “I plan to go to college and become a pharmacist”

• Ashley Sandlin (Senior): “I want to travel the world. Paris would definitely be my top choice but any European country would do.”

• Ragaee Daoud (Senior): “I want to die happy.”

• Sierra Smith (Senior): “I would really like to graduate from EKU and become a famous artist someday. I also want to travel and experience the world.”

• Sherrie Grant (Senior): “I may or may not go to college, become a doctor to help people and make the world a healthier, happier place. I really want to die with no regrets.”

• Janna Napier (Freshman): “I want to graduate high school and go to college. I want to get a job in the medical field, and live a happy life with everything I want.”